The purpose of the library media center is to encourage reading, teach information literacy, and to collaborate with teachers to design and develop instructional strategies that lead to student achievement.
- Biography Reference Center
- Bloom’s Literary Reference Center
- EBSCO Images
- Health Reference Center
- Modern World History
- Noodle Tools
- Rosen Learning Center
- Teaching Books
- World Book
Frequently Asked Questions
- The Jr-Sr High Library serves all students in grades 7-12.
- The library is open during all school hours 7:40 AM – 2:40 PM.
- Passes are required from every student who wants to use the library.
- Books may be borrowed for 3 weeks.
- We do not charge overdue fines, but request replacement or payment for lost books.
- The library is a member of Questar III School Library System – through interlibrary loan we can borrow materials from other school libraries.
- Each table seats a maximum of four students.
- Food or drink are not allowed in the library.
- Electronic devices are to be kept in lockers as per the district electronics policy – any devices seen wll be removed for student to pick up later at the circulation desk.
- E-books are available through our card catalog and using the Overdrive app – passwords for each student are available from the circulation desk.