The purpose of the library media center is to encourage reading, teach information literacy, and to collaborate with teachers to design and develop instructional strategies that lead to student achievement.
Frequently Asked Questions
- The Jr-Sr High Library serves all students in grades 7-12.
- The library is open during all school hours 7:40 AM – 2:40 PM.
- Passes are required from every student who wants to use the library.
- Books may be borrowed for 3 weeks.
- We do not charge overdue fines, but request replacement or payment for lost books.
- The library is a member of Questar III School Library System – through interlibrary loan we can borrow materials from other school libraries.
- Food or drink are not allowed in the library.
- Electronic devices are to be kept in lockers as per the district electronics policy – any devices seen wll be removed for student to pick up later at the circulation desk.
- E-books are available through our card catalog and using the Overdrive app – passwords for each student are available from the circulation desk.